Have you ever dreamt of having wonderful lips as you see in ads?
Are you worried about how your lips do appear?
YES. Find out the route to ‘pretty lips’ – Lip Fillers
Lips and eyes make up the important parts of face and determine to an extent, the beauty of an individual. Lips form a major aspect of cosmetic treatment.
Factors to consider for lip augmentation :
- Lips in relation to teeth
- Lips should look gentle and natural
- Ageing can lead to thinner lips
- Sun damage
- Hereditary factors
- Facial asymmetries
Injectable intradermal Fillers are commonly used for lip augmentation. These can be done fully in a single session. The procedure seem difficult and challenging but can be done in a safe, effective and as an in-office procedure by a skilled professional. It is advisable to consult a plastic surgeon before any cosmetic procedure.
There are many types of intradermal Fillers, the most common being products that contain substances similar to hyaluronic acid. Allergic reactions are unlikely as these are biocompatible.
- A minimally invasive treatment with little chair time and minimal post operative effects.
- Replenishes lost volume for a softer, younger look.
- Hydrated lips give a more youthful looking appearance.
- Results typically last for 9 – 12 months.
Points to ponder:
- Care should be taken on dosage and area of injection. Symmetry of face should be balanced.
- Ensure that the Fillers are branded and US FDA approved for safety.
- Your consultant doctor should have adequate knowledge and training to do the procedure.
- Inform your professional about any allergies you have prior to treatment.
Dr Iswarya V